2.10.2008

confessions

[x] I Talk A LOT when I get really nervous, excited, or upset.
[] I collect/collected comic books
[x]I shut others out when I'm sad/mad
[x]I've stayed up/out night.
[x]I open up to others easily.

[x] I am keeping a secret from the world.
[] I watch the news.
[x I love Disney movies.
[x] I am a sucker for green eyes.
[x] I am a sucker for brown eyes.

[x] I am a sucker for hazel eyes
[x] I am a sucker for grey eyes.
[x I am a sucker for blue eyes [i like eyes.]
[] I dont kill bugs
[x] I've slipped and fell in public.

[x] I've slipped out a "lol" in a real conversation
[] I love Spam [who the hell loves spam..]
[x I bake well.
[x] I have worn pajamas to school
[x] I want a better job [i want A job]

[x I have talked on the phone for 6+ hours
[] I love Dr. Phil.
[x] I like multiple people
[] I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS.
[x] I am kinda self-conscious.
[x] I love to laugh.

[] I have tried alcohol
[] I drink alcohol on a (somewhat) regular basis.
[] I have tried a cigarette.
[] I have smoked a pack in one day.
[] I loved Lord of the Flies.
[x I have cough drops when I'm not sick.

[] I can't swallow pills.
[] I have a lot of scars.
[] I like chocolate.
[] I bite my nails.
[] I am not comfortable with being me.

[x] I play computer games when I'm bored.
[x] Gotten lost in the city.
[x] Thought of suicide before.
[x] Seen a shooting star.
[x] Gone out in public in my pajamas

[x]Hugged a stranger.
[] Been in a fist fight.
[] Laughed and had some type of beverage come out of my nose
[x] Pushed all the buttons on an elevator.
[] Made out in an elevator.

[x]Kicked a guy where it hurts on purpose
[] Been skydiving.
[] Been bungee jumping.
[] Gotten stitches.
[] Drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour [uhm...]

[x] Bitten someone
[] Been to Niagara Falls.
[] Gotten the chicken pox.
[x] Ran into a parked car on foot [yep that's me]
[] Been to Germany.

[x] Ridden in a taxi.
[] Been fired.
[x] Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back.
[] Stole something from your job.
[] Gone on a blind date.

[] Had a crush on a teacher/coach.
[] Been to Europe.
[] Been married.
[] Gotten divorced
[x] Saw someone/something dying.

[x] Have a list of people you want to kill [ya i'm a total stalker]
[] Ridden in a car over 400 miles in one day
[] Seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
[] Thrown up in a bar.
[x] Eaten sushi.

[x] Cried in public
[x]Walked purposely into traffic with your eyes closed
[x] Liked someone even though you knew you shouldn't have.
[x] Thought of someone a lot lately.
[x] Hate the world. [kinda]

[x] Likes some rap music
[] Cussed loudly during a church service
[x] Spies on neighbors regularly
[] Actually likes school
[x] Likes to read books

[] Listens to popular bands because it makes you fit in/seem cool [coughcough looserr]
[] Cant cook
[] Tried drugs
[] Ran over an animal
[x] Is addicted to music

[] Hates the color black even though you wear it
[] Is anorexic [pssh]
[] Has bulimia [pssh]
[] Thinks you are overweight [pssh]
[] Is afraid to be by yourself
[] Is afraid of being in a crowd.

No comments: